Councillor J.W. Anderson laying a wreath at Litherland War Memorial on Armistice day c1938.
Litherland, War Memorial, people, 1938, Councillor J.W. Anderson, Town Hall
The memorial was unveiled on Sunday March 16th 1924 at Litherland Town Hall Field Lane. The Centotaph is a square column in white Derbyshire Stone, decorated at the top and base, and set in an ornamental recess in the Council Gardens.