Houses and a tree line street surround the original Holy Trinity Church in Southport.
Holt Trinity Church, Southport, houses, trees
Holy Trinity Church dates from 1837 and mirrors the design of St John’s in Crossens, with extensions and a clock tower added in 1847. The architectural design was considered unsuitable in the latter Victoria era, and the building of a new Holy Trinity Church began in the mid-1890’s. Bishop Chavasse of Liverpool consecrated the new Holy Trinity Church in 1912.