Christ Church, Church, Lord Street, Southport, Buildings
Robert Hesketh gave the site for Southport's first parish church on Lord Street in 1821. This drawing is also referred to in Harry Foster's (2008) book "Southport a History". Harry Foster (2008) refers to the building on the left as the home of Rev. William Docker who also ran a day school for boys. The building on the right is the first day school.