St Andrew's Church was situated on Eastbank Street and the corner of Yellow House Lane.
The church was situated on Eastbank Street and the corner of Yellow House Lane, and was consecrated on 17th June 1872 by the Bishop of Chester. The first Vicar was Rev. Prebendary Cross; William Atkinson contributed to the building costs and T.D. Barry & Son from Liverpool were the architects. The land was auctioned in July 1976 and the church was demolished. St Andrew's parish records were deposited with Lancashire Record Office.
Church, Eastbank Street, building, Yellow House Lane, Southport